OH MY GOODNESS…GOLD GALORE!! A Gold Ink Well, Gold Liberty Bell, Gold Feather Pen, Gold “100”, Gold Watermark, Gold Writing in the background, Gold “July 4, 1776″…some say that it’s more copper on the front than gold but I disagree. Truthfully, it doesn’t really matter because there is a HUGE GOLD “100” on the back of the bill! (..does that mean our currency is now officially “backed” by gold?:) HA! The right side of this bill is so full of gold it will probably droop when you hand it to the cashier!
Here’s my take on all the Gold symbolism:
– The US has long prepared to return to a Gold Standard and the time has come.
– The Gold Ink Well symbolizes the power of Congress to pass laws (or fail to fund them) that can dismantle the Fiat Money System with the stoke of a pen.
– The Gold Liberty Bell within the ink well symbolizes Congresses ability to write laws that destroy the banking cabal’s strangle hold on the Liberty of citizens in the United States.
– Notice the words “THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS,PUBLIC AND PRIVATE” has also been moved from the left to the right side (or the gold standard side!)
– Notice how the color of the “100” on the bottom front changes from GREEN to GOLD…still not convinced?
– And now my favorite… look at the wording right above the “100” on the far right.
Do you see it?