Around 1861 there were approximately 21 million people in the union states and only 9 million in the southern Confederate states.Of those 9 million in the South 4 Million were enslaved africans. By the time the civil war ended over a million people had died in one of the bloodiest wars in history. White supremacy has ruined America, it has never served white people it’s has only destroyed us, it is truly America’s greatest flaw. In 2017 the white man still thinks the lies of white supremacy is helping him some how. Truth is our racism toward people of color has enslaved white America from having integrity and knowing peace, the white man will never obtain happiness until he dismantles his greatest evil that being his system and culture of white supremacy.
The starting point is acknowledgment. Below are six guidelines to get you started.
The 6 steps to White Racial Responsibility. (As I see them)
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/ACCEPTANCE of racial reality. Stop being a white apologist, find the courage and truth to let go of the greed and fear that keeps us immorally clinging to the dominant position, privileges, benefits and delusions that white supremacy is giving us – In order that we may put behind us our years of cultural white supremacist training, thought and values by facing the very hard truth racially about our self, our race, our culture and our country.
2. CHANGE THE DISTORTED LENS in the way we view people of color. To look at people of color outside of our insulated and self-serving white biases. To see people of color not as the white supremacist stereotypes we have been programmed to believe but instead as true and complete equals.
3. To LISTEN, LEARN, AND BELIEVE what people of color are saying about their life in America racially. They are our teachers when it comes to race.
4. To REACH OUT to people of color through simple, sincere and genuine friendships that is free of white supremacist notions and biases.
5. To ACT on your new racially unbiased truth and reality, by speaking up and providing accountability when you witness other whites, establishments or institutions speaking, behaving, or performing in a white supremacist manner. Join or create organizations that are actively working towards dismantling our system and culture of white supremacy and do the work.
6. To PASS IT ON by telling, teaching, and sharing your new racially unbiased truth and reality, with all children (and start them early), with your white friends, family, and co-workers, with everyone and every place. Work to decolonize the minds and hearts of all, especially our nation’s institutions. Fight to reform our educational system to stop white washing our history and education, fight to have anti-racist values and the hard truth about our system and culture of white supremacy taught to every child in every school.